Sport Download Forum
yazanzidan

Premier League Season 2008-09 Manchester United vs Liverpool HD 720p

24 minutes ago, FootyPassage7x said:

I have the 1080i cap if anyone is interested each half is 6+ GB 

I have this 1080i but this is not free but 720p is popular So can share this 720p Cap

can you post for free via mega of chelsea vs wigan 8-0 sky sports uk epl 2009/2010 match please, i really want to watch this for the past 10 years, thanks

22 minutes ago, ManUtdForever said:

can you post for free via mega of chelsea vs wigan 8-0 sky sports uk epl 2009/2010 match please, i really want to watch this for the past 10 years, thanks

sorry its just for buy , but its not expensive like any site 

its 9 euros per match and if you want 5 matches or 10 you get free matches bonus like 10 you get 2 for free

thanks

2 hours ago, ManUtdForever said:

pm me bro

On 6/28/2020 at 6:55 PM, yazanzidan said:

sorry its just for buy , but its not expensive like any site 

its 9 euros per match and if you want 5 matches or 10 you get free matches bonus like 10 you get 2 for free

thanks

is there any match you can share again for free, it can be any random match from 2008-2010 thanks

8 minutes ago, ManUtdForever said:

is there any match you can share again for free, it can be any random match from 2008-2010 thanks

its hard my friend because people is pay for these and I think this is not fair 

and its not expensive its clear +HD + English

if you need buy its cheap per Rare match  and you wont loss, trust me 

thanks

On 6/29/2020 at 9:30 PM, yazanzidan said:

its hard my friend because people is pay for these and I think this is not fair 

and its not expensive its clear +HD + English

if you need buy its cheap per Rare match  and you wont loss, trust me 

thanks

its not really about being fair, these matches were accessed for free originally via file sharing from the original cappers/uploaders on torrent or forums, now i know these matches are rare but asking people to pay for matches defeats the purpose of sharing

3 hours ago, ManUtdForever said:

its not really about being fair, these matches were accessed for free originally via file sharing from the original cappers/uploaders on torrent or forums, now i know these matches are rare but asking people to pay for matches defeats the purpose of sharing

True

we can sharing new in these days like these days Although there are sites to sell, I am not from them But now how do you participate in matches from the 2011-12 season for example.

in these days It's 9 years of effort and assembly So much so that my cloud services are so full like 150 TB

It is never fair 

thanks

Edited by yazanzidan

8 hours ago, yazanzidan said:

we can sharing new in these days like these days Although there are sites to sell, I am not from them But now how do you participate in matches from the 2011-12 season for example.

in these days It's 9 years of effort and assembly So much so that my cloud services are so full like 150 TB

It is never fair 

thanks

I appreciate the effort you have gone into collecting those matches from 9 years ago but look at the effort the people who originally capped and recorded those matches and then released to the public for free to download, people like fairplay, w4f and tbs did amazing jobs back then but did they ask people to pay for the matches? they wanted many people to access those matches as not everyone could afford to pay for a sky sports subscription so sharing them for free was brilliant and people who did not manage to collect those matches back then have the chance to now if you were kind enough to share and as not everyone can pay to collect these matches and yes newer matches on these forums can be accessed for free to some exempt which is great as not everyone has access to tv subscriptions to watch these matches live...